Sunday, December 30, 2012

End of the Year

It was a busy Christmas season, involving a road trip to visit my parents in Michigan. It was good to have the whole family together for the first time since 2008...

After a delay for a winter storm, we arrived back in Maryland in time for Duncan Adam's traditional HAWKs post-Christmas game. This year we had a pre-WWI Gaslight game.




That gave me a total of 35 for the year, so there's room for improvement next year. My goal is one per week; this is harder this year, since my two gamer sons are mostly moved out.




I finally finished the base and varnished a Reaper fantasy figure today.




I also finished (i.e. varnished) this seven man contingent of grenadiers from the Schoeffen-Buschhagen Von Quastenflosser regiment. I'll tally up the year's painting and post something later.

Also coming up: Thoughts on project priorities for 2013.

1 comment: