I was on the road for business two weeks in September, so gaming has been a little slim. However, I took advantage of the good weather this weekend to pull out some molds and my casting pot. My intention is to cast my own Dux Bellorum armies. This shot shows a spacing test, which suggests that I can probably base them 8 to a 60x40mm base without too much problem.
I post a little about my ongoing projects, recent games, how I got to where I am, and where I'm going, as time away from the workbench, and a somewhat busy life, permits. I'll try to keep cooking and ballroom dance down to a minimum, but they do seem to take up a lot of time.
This is my really short, no explanation included, list of projects: 54mm Medieval Mayhem (skirmish), 40mm French and Indian War, 40mm NQSYW, 40mm French Revolution/Scarlet Pimpernel, 40mm Renaissance, 25mm Dark Ages (Saxons and Vikings), 25mm Historical Arthurian, 25mm Fantasy, 1/72 scale Bronze Age, 1/72 scale 2nd Punic War, 1/72 scale fantasy (Portable Fantasy Campaign), 6mm Ancients (travel DBA), 6mm Fantasy (travel HotT), 6mm Spanish Civil War.