Sunday, April 29, 2012

Game scheduled today...

I've been travelling on business extensively the last couple of weeks, so blogging time has been a bit scarce. I've been working with/from my iPad as well, which makes it difficult to upload multiple pictures to a blog entry, a technical issue I should work out some time. Anyway, we should be back in the swing of things shortly, and I'll post a catch-up entry of photos. Since the last time we have had the Skype game of Charge! with Ross, a trial fantasy skirmish game with Song of Blades and Heroes, and a group painting day which resulted in some colonial buildings and a batch of Bronze Age Libyans to help out with my son's Historicon scenario. Today we're scheduled for a Warhammer Ancient Battles Viking/Saxon battle with some of #2 son William's friends, so it should be a busy day...

No comments:

Post a Comment