Saturday, October 19, 2013

Beetles






It is expected to be a busy day today, but I had the chance to start with a little miniatures project. These beetles and beetle swarms are part of my Reaper Bones package. I had a look around on the net until I found a picture of something called a garden chafer beetle, which had a nice metallic green and copper color scheme.





I also did a quick weapon conversion on a Bathalian (mind flayer) to convert him from a fantasy to an SF character, just for my amusement.

2 comments:

  1. Have they done mind flayers for Bones? They weren't in the vamp. package that I remember.

    FMB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just that one:

    http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/bathalian/latest/77020

    He's one of the thirty or so Bones that predate the first Kickstarter.

    ReplyDelete