I had the opportunity to do some painting this evening. Pursuant to my interest in the current Reaper plastics Kickstarter project, I finished off a test group of three orcs. Well, almost finished... The orc on the right has had the spear replaced with brass wire for a standard, but I have not decided what sort yet. The orc in the center is slightly reposed to add the left hand dagger; also a little test. Apart from the spears not wanting to stay straight, probably acceptable for bulk grunts at low real costs, there isn't anything to complain about.
I also finished up a beggar that came in the pack with the blacksmith I particularly wanted.
I post a little about my ongoing projects, recent games, how I got to where I am, and where I'm going, as time away from the workbench, and a somewhat busy life, permits. I'll try to keep cooking and ballroom dance down to a minimum, but they do seem to take up a lot of time.
This is my really short, no explanation included, list of projects: 54mm Medieval Mayhem (skirmish), 54mm Buck Rogers, 40mm French and Indian War, 40mm NQSYW, 40mm French Revolution/Scarlet Pimpernel, 40mm Renaissance, 25mm Dark Ages (Saxons and Vikings), 25mm Darkest Africa, 25mm Fantasy, 1/72 scale Bronze Age, 1/72 scale 2nd Punic War, 1/72 scale fantasy (travel skirmish), 6mm Ancients (travel DBA), 6mm Fantasy (travel HotT), 6mm Spanish Civil War.