Thursday, July 11, 2013

Reaper Day

After many months of waiting, my Reaper Bones Kickstarter package arrived yesterday.





Irene told me to smile maniacally, so I did my best. I spent about two hours unboxing and inventorying. It looks like I got everything expected, plus a few extra bits. Finding the painting time will be the key.




Some of the Bones are bent, so I am hoping to find time tomorrow to try the hot/cold reset technique.

Meanwhile, I still have Historicon preparations, and a delayed battle report from the 29th...

5 comments:

  1. Excellent news that the Kickstarter packages are finally arriving. I went in with a friend in order to pick up a couple of dragons for my Undead Army. He forwarded the UPS confirmation to me this morning. He's the one that'll have all the work to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a heck of a lot of plastic to me!
    So was that F&IW or Fantasy for Huzzah next year?

    -Ross

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ross: It'll be FIW; they're all painted already. :-P

    Mosstrooper: Yes, just tempered slightly by a calculation of the probable painting time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks fantastic, I can't wait for mine to arrive!

    FMB

    ReplyDelete