Sunday, April 12, 2015

Early Ral Partha Group

I mentioned the retrospective pictures I've been posting to the Reaper forums in the previous posting. Here's what I've been working on this week, now completed. The two fighters are both from my Cold Wars shopping; the sorceress has been sitting around in a box of unpainted older stuff for a long time.

The fighter on the left is a dismounted knight from the Ral Partha All Things Dark and Dangerous line (02-915), sculpted by Julie Guthrie around 1982. The fellow in the middle was seen earlier, in progress, and is a Tom Meier sculpt from about 1977, "Foregum", catalog number ES-24. On the right is another Meier sculpt from about the same time, ES-29, a sorceress.







These are now slated to join my latest brainstorm, the Aurora Project, a fantasy game to be run entirely with early miniatures...

No comments:

Post a Comment