Friday, August 5, 2011

Reinforcements

I don't know why it is, but ancient habits have left me feeling that 1/72 scale plastic doesn't "count" when I'm trying to avoid expanding what's on my project plate. I noted at the time of my Historicon report that I picked up a couple of boxes of plastic for my stalled Russian Civil War project, and additional reinforcements arrived from Michigan Toy Soldier yesterday. Now to do some painting...which I'd like to have in hand before ordering a small handful of vehicles from Reviresco.

2 comments:

  1. Splendid - Zvesda have also done some lovely work on First World War Russians which might be worth a look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a rather busy couple of weeks. The Zvezdas are beautiful sculpts, but I'm trying to keep this in a winter mode where possible, to provide some visual difference to other projects.

    ReplyDelete